1. Stop being your own worst enemy. Be your own best friend.
2. Don’t put yourself down. Pull yourself up.
3. Don’t permit others to define who you are. You cannot be a failure without your own consent.
4. Respect yourself. Place a high value on yourself.
5. Take stock of who you are and what you’re capable of. Work on weaknesses and find new strengths every day.
6. Replace “I can’t” with “I can” and “I will.”
7. Treat yourself generously, the way you want others to treat you.
8. Be compassionate. Love yourself and others will love you.
9. Remember that you are an individual expression of God’s work. You are priceless and irreplaceable.
10. Visualize what you want from life, then, work toward it. See it, then, be it.
11. Allow time to be by yourself, with yourself. Take time to appreciate yourself.
12. Enjoy your uniqueness. Out of all the billions of people since the beginning of time, there has never been, and never will be, another you.
13. Realize that you are important to the entire world; what happens to the world begins with you.